Twinings Green Tea Earl Grey, 25 Teabags, Green Tea, Delicate Citrus, Bright & Perky
For Bulk Order or Wholesale Business, please contact us!
- A MASTERFUL BLEND: The delicate citrusy essence of Bergamot embellishes the bright and perky flavour of Green Tea. A masterful blend of taste and refreshment.
- BENEFITS: Pure green tea has less than one calorie and is a good source of hydration. Green teas are generally lower in caffeine than black teas. The Chinese believe that Green Teas can aid digestion.
- HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT GREEN TEA EARL GREY: Boil some water and let it cool down a bit. Then pour the water in a cup and add a teabag. Let it brew for a max 2 minutes or you may lose the delicate taste. Take a sip and let it revitalise you.
- BRIGHT & PERKY: The delicate citrusy essence of Bergamot embellishes the bright and perky flavour of Green Tea. A masterful blend of taste and refreshment.
- ABOUT TWININGS: The legacy of collecting the the best tea from select tea gardens throughout the world got Twinings Royal Warrant by Queen Victoria for making tea for the British Monarchs. Your perfect tea-break– generations in the making.
Twinings teas are skillfully blended to deliver an exquisite balance of taste, flavour, and aroma. Started by Mr Thomas Twining in London, Queen Victoria granted Twinings its first Royal Warrant and we have had the honour of making tea for every British Monarch ever since. The Twinings family has passed on their tea expertise and passion from one generation to the next. Each tea is a blend of different origin teas that create a unique experience and we believe a small cup of tea can be a moment of reflection and relaxation. The flavours and aromas of our signature teas and infusions are designed to enhance the experience of every sip you take. Each tea is handpicked from select tea gardens across the world to lock in the fresh flavour giving an authentic and exclusive taste. Our Master Blenders draw on their experience and passion to create vibrant and aromatic blends loved by all. At Twinings, tea represents more than just a beverage, but a whole new world of flavour, aroma & experiences
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter to be updated on the latest additions, exclusive offers, inspiration and tips.